Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spring Clean

Well, a summer clean really, but i didn't have much to do today so i decided to tidy everything up. Also the main reason i'm showing you this is more of a before and after, as i am going to get lots of pretty things to store my makeup and such, and so when i am happy with it, i will be showing you all again!



My Dressing Table

So its sort of a makeshift dressing table as i am a student, my one at home is MUCH nicer, but hey.. 

Wish list:
  • New make up bags
  • New Brushes
  • Make up organisers 
  • I always want new makeup
  • Bobby pins (i have like 3 left!)




My Bathroom Sink

I adore my hand which i store rings and important necklaces, but there just isn't enough room on it. I also love my mini chest of draws, where i keep most of my earrings!





Wish list:
  • Some form of necklace holder, i am a huge fan of the DIY stuff so if you have any bright ideas or come across any good blog posts about this, let me know.
  • Earring holder too



I will keep you informed of my progress! And please let me know any good idea you have for holders/organisers etc


Much love
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment