Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shopping Haul: Number 1

So, i've been spending more money yet again that i can't afford, and i regret nothing!






 My favourite purchase out of all these and probably the best bargain are my boots.

 Been wanting a pair like these for a while now, and they are actually only from Primark for i think it was £18.00! So i was a very happy bunny.









My second favourite, although perhaps not a bargain is this Kimono from New Look, for £24.99, which you can buy here. I adore this Kimono, its got great colours to style with and i love the tassels at the bottom. Also in this picture are a pack of earrings i picked up in the sale in Miss Selfridge for £2.50. I got these just for day to day wear and they have proved very useful just cause i can shove them in with basically any outfit and it will go.





Another thing i got from Miss Selfridge is this cute blue fluffy jumper, which is in the sale for £15.00! And you can still get that online from here. Also in the picture is a gold chain necklace, i really wanted one of these just to wear casually to make outfits look a bit more bold sometimes, I got it from Accessorize for £10.00, which at first i wondered if it was a bit much, but i am going to get so much wear out of it! And also from Accessorize i got a little ring pack, with rings and midi rings to start off my collection, as i will be buying more! I think they were £12.00 and you get 7 rings.




 Next, i got these sunglasses from Topshop, as i was in major need of glasses that actually kept the sun from blinding me! plus we've just had some amazing hot weather here in the UK, so i thought they were a necessity. I got them for around £14.00 with my student discount.











I was in need of some new pajamas also, and i only really got these for the stripy shorts but the shirt is also really cute. I got these from primark for £5.00!








And lastly, i went to see the one and only MCBUSTED! And it was amazing, and so obviously i got their tour shirt, which set me back £20.00, but so worth it!










So that concludes how much i have over-spent on clothes etc


Much love 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I loved your Primark cut-out boots and for £18 they're definitely a steal. I'm now following you on Bloglovin', I'd love it if you could follow me too? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Check it out here:

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award-3.html

    ReplyDelete