Friday, June 13, 2014

My Summer Reading List

Hello Lovelies! Now I know a lot of my recent posts are all very summer related, but i am so excited for the weather and holidays etc etc (Although this is England and the chances of getting sun are very low!) So I thought i would share with you, my summer reading list!


  • The Fault in our Stars
Now i know like the whole world should have read this book already but i haven't however had time to as of yet, so this is number one on my summer reading list. Plus i do like to read the books before i go and see the movies.





  • Billy and Me
My friends told me about this one and said it was well worth a read! There is also the second one to this and so if i'm extra speedy with all these i will start that one too, and the second one is called 'You're the one that I want'. Also it's all about the whole summer before Uni thing and all that so if you are going to University come September, read this!








  • The Lucky one
Now i've actually had this book for ages, picked it up at a charity shop for like one pound, but i've never got round to reading it, and i love the film and all of Nicholas Sparks books so this is definitely on this summers list! 









  • Mercury in Retrograde

Now this book is by Paula Froeligh, she is actually a reporter for the New Post for page six, so we know she can write all the gossip! In the book its about a socialite with a secret and how she has to make her own way after her dad cuts her off. As a wanna-be reporter myself I thought this would be a really good read!







  • Commencement 
As this book is all about University life and all that, and how most unlikely people become the best of friends I thought it would be well worth a read. Going through a lot of things a lot of people at University will be able to relate to, my guess is it will be funny, entertaining and moving all at the same time!







So i know i've got a few there but i've got a long summer holidays so who knows i might even need to add more! Please let me know your summer reading list and if you've decided to read any of mine yourself this summer. Thanks lovelies


No comments:

Post a Comment