Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mini shopping haul

Hey lovelies! So this weekend i have been down at my dads and we went shopping in the beautiful city of Bath!


So i didn't buy that much, but i'm rather broke at the moment and shouldn't have even got these things, but what can i say! we all need to treat ourselves occasionally.

So my first purchases were in the Mac store, and i did plan to get a few more things than this but i just wasn't loving the foundation at the time and i like someone to come up to me at mac and tell me the skin colour i should get, and that never happened. I did get some lipstick and blush however, and i am ashamed to say this is actually my first mac lipstick purchase (but i'm pretty sure it is far from my last, don't worry girls) At the moment i am really into plumy colours for my lips so i got a colour called 'brick' which you can see in the picture. This was £15.00 (i really wish Mac did student discount) 


And then my second purchase from Mac was blush all day in 'MMCX-03', which is quite dark for my skintone and for summer but i really like the colour, and again, im sure it won't be my last purchase! Again that was £15.00 and that other little parcel you see there as well is actually a free sample of primer, i've actually bought the full product of this before and although it was good, i think there are cheaper just as effective primers out there.. but who doesn't love free stuff?
My next stop was Urban Outfitters, and i adore this store! I think i mostly love the quirky little things like the books or the homeware, but i also enjoy everything else. My first purchase was the hat which was like £16.00 with my student discount and i have been looking everywhere for a hat like this, because i don't know if i have an abnormal sized head or everyone else has big heads but i couldn't find one anywhere that fit my head nicely, and i tried this one and it was perfect! So had to snatch that up. 


And then my last purchase again from Urban Outfitters was the watch. I've been looking for a cheapish watch that i really like and i'm not a fan of gold or silver straps unless they are real or they just look a bit cheap the majority of the time. This one was just adorable and i couldn't really afford it, but just couldn't pass it up.

And that is my mini shopping haul from this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment