Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Swimwear Picks

Hello lovelies, Today i will be sharing with you my top bikini's I love for this summer as my wardrobe is seriously lacking in these items of clothing.








My first choice is this very cute watermelon print bikini with high waisted bottoms. I really like the look of the high waisted bottoms but if you don't they also have regular bottoms. This bikini is from New look and you can get it for around 25 pounds depending on what bottoms you want. Watermelon print is adorable at the moment, along with pineapples, they would look equally as cute on a bikini.












This one is from Topshop and has another similar bralet style, and i think this is really flattering for any body and bust shape, and i really love the patterns on this. The reason i am mainly going for darker colour bikini's so far is because i am a milk bottle, typically english and don't tan in the slightest! Although i love white bikini's, i think they look so classy... I just can't pull them off, which upsets me greatly. This bikini is £34.00 and you can buy it from here. They also have a very similar one in a reddy burgundy colour which is also very nice.









Moving on to a swimsuit now, i don't think this picture does it justice at all. This pattern is amazing and i love it and although it doesn't look it on the mannequin, i think it would be really flattering. This one is from River Island and is a limited edition. This is £30.00 and you can get it from here online.















Another one from New Look again, and this is in the Kelly Brooke line which i know fits me really well and is really flattering. Plus the pattern is adorable. And thats around £30.00 from here.

















There are so many others i could post on here but not enough time i'm afraid, but these are just a few of my faves for summer '14. As i will be purchasing a lot of these i will let you guys know how they are. 


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the watermelon one from New Look! I love this fruit print trend at the moment x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favourite too! Me too, pineapples and watermelon for me! xx

      Delete