Friday, August 29, 2014

Birthday Haul!!

Hello lovelies, So the 27th of August was my 20th birthday, and my gosh was I spoilt! And i'm writing you a blogpost about all the wonderful things I got this year.


So I was so lucky this year, I was a bit down about it as not a lot of people were around for it and I wasn't expecting much at all because we are in the process of looking for a car for me, so I thought all the money would go toward that. However I got thoroughly spoilt! This is just a look into a few of my favourite presents.


So I'll start with Marvin. Marvin is the teddy bear you can see, he is a build-a-bear teddy (the ones where you go pick the teddy, you stuff them with the stuffing then put a heart inside him and sew him up and they come alive) And he has a little birth certificate and everything, I love him. This was from my boyfriend and all he needs now is a little bow tie.

Then Marvin is kindly holding my Naked 3 palette! I've wanted one of these for forever, and I can't wait to get experimenting with it!


Next I got some headphones, I am normally just using some stick in headphones and recently they have been playing up a bit, so these seem great! And they are obviously a lot cheaper than say Beats or other competitors.


 Now you may be looking at the bottom right hand corner and going, is she 3? no my friend, minions are my favourite thing in the world, and my best friend went above and beyond! I got minion everything, those are just two of the things in that picture. She even made me a minion birthday cake!! (Pictures will be down below).


Another one of my favourites is my Pandora Ring. It is from the birthstone ring collection and it is the month of March. This is another gift from my boyfriend and his birthday is in March, and it just so happened that this gemstone was my favourite one. I believe it is aquamarine.


And then finally, the best till last. This was the biggest surprise of the day, I was not expecting this in the slightest! I now own my very own Michael Kors bag, and it is perfect!



Honestly I am so over the moon with this. When i opened it I couldn't stop shaking for ages afterwards.













Then I had several surprises throughout the day...


 I got this amazing bouquet of Roses delivered from my boyfriend who sadly couldn't be with me on my birthday.





Then this amazing minion cake!! which tasted just as good as it looked.











Overall I had such a lovely day surrounded by love, and I am so grateful.
Thanks for reading guys,

2 comments: