Sunday, August 31, 2014

Make-up Wishlist

Hello lovelies, so recently it was my birthday and I got lots of amazing bits and bobs, which you will have seen down below. But because of some of the things I got, it's made me youtube crazy on makeup and I now have a full on (and expensive) wishlist to get!




My first is the Hoola benefit bronzer, I really want this to start contouring my face, it's something i've never done properly, and on the majority of the youtube channels, they all recommend this! This is not on the cheap side however, it is £23.50 online, which you can get here. But I will most likely buy it in Boots.






Another product that I really like the looks of that makes contouring look like a breeze! Is this brush - NARS 'Ita' brush. Which again is not on the cheap side. It is £35.16 for this brush and you can get it online here. I'm not sure what stores it is available in as i've never seen this brand before, but let me know if you guys know where to get it!






Now my next one I have two very similar products on my wishlist and I will only get one, I just haven't decided which yet. Both reviews are good, so it will probably be based on price is how I decide. These are actually very reasonably priced, the first one is the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner, which is £7.99 in both Boots & Superdrug. And you can get that online, here. Secondly there is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, which is currently on offer for £4.99 at boots, and £6.99 in Superdrug. You can get there online, here. I am more likely to buy the Rimmel one first I think, but I may buy both and do a review of both.



















Now I'm not quite sure on this one, I really wanted to find a drugstore primer that was affordable for re-purchasing. I've only ever had the MAC primer, and i've just never really tried out any others. So I took to youtube once again and I found this.

This has good reviews and it is quite affordable at £12.50 from Boots, I definitely want to try this out and if you guys want I will review this product because all the ones I found were quite dated. But it claims to do everything I want it to do, so I will be trying this out! And you can get this online, here.





And then finally the last thing on my wishlist is the real techniques miracle complextions sponge, this is basically a cheaper version of the beautyblender, but the reviews seem good and as i've never used the beautyblender before, this will do me just fine. It is £5.99 from Boots, here.







And that is everything... for now. I will probably go get a lot of this stuff when my student loan comes in, because what else are they for? (Disclaimer: I know they are to actually pay rent a live off, don't worry guys)

Thanks for reading and if you have any of these products already, tell me what you think of them! 



2 comments:

  1. I've wanted the Hoola bronzer for so long, everyone raves about it! I tagged you in a post if you wanted to check it out here
    - Millie xx
    Corkscrew Curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww! Soon as student loan is in, that baby is mine haha. And thank you, I will do it soon :) xx

      Delete