Thursday, September 11, 2014

Top Ten Tag

Hello lovelies, I was tagged by the beautiful Millie from Corkscrew Curls, so go check her out. This is the top ten tag, so I will just natter on about my favourite beauty products really.




1. Foundation
Well i've tried pretty much every drugstore foundation there is, because as much as I would love to say I could afford to buy Mac everytime I run out, I can't. So at the moment, the one I am loving is the Rimmel wake me up foundation. This is the first one I have bought and I do really like it! Will be purchasing again i'm sure.

2. Powder
Now I actually got given this as a present and when this runs out i'm a little bit screwed as i'm not sure where I will be able to repurchase this. It is called Sue Devitt triple C-weed loose powder. And if my sources are correct I believe it was in a glossybox one time so some of you may have had it before.

3. Concealer
Well again, it has to be the Rimmel wake me up concealer which I think I have mentioned before. To be honest with you guys I haven't really tried out that many concealers but when you have one you really like, why bother?

4. Blush
I'd have to say my go to blush is Mac's blush all day. Mine is in a darker colour which I like but I do need to invest in more pinky colours soon. 

5. Bronzer
Again, i'm pretty sure I stole this off my mum and the front has all worn off so i'm not even sure what it is, but its an amazing bronzer! All it says is pot of gold brozing pearls.. in a little cirlular brown pot. So if you guys know what it is, let me know! 

6. Highlighter
I really don't use highlighter, and i'm ashamed to say I don't own one. But if you know of an amazing one that I simply must try out and it will change my life forever, please enlighten me.

7. Mascara
The mascara I am loving at the moment is Maybelline's Rocket volume express mascara. Absolutely love it.

8. Eye Shadow
Of course it is going to be my Urban Decay naked palette. Even if you are in a rush and just shove a few shades on your eyelid it still looks amazing! 

9. Brows
I really need to buy a new eyebrow product, but the one I use at the moment is just a Rimmel brow pencil. I think i'll probably try the benefit brow stuff soon.

10. Lip Product
I'm actually not going to mention any lipsticks, but something I had in my July favourites. Its the EOS lip balm. I have yet to purchase any more like I said I would but it is definitely on the list! Its so easy to apply and handy to carry around everywhere with you.


And that is everything, Thank you again Millie for the tag. Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I'm so glad you did it! I need to get a Naked palette, they look so amazing and I've heard nothing but good things about them!
    - Millie xx
    Corkscrew Curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me :) And yes, oh my gosh, you do! Got it for my birthday and used it practically every day since! haha xxx

      Delete