Saturday, May 2, 2015

Whats in my bag

Hello lovelies, wow has it really been that long? Just a quick little update from uni (because that is the reason for my lack of posting) I have my last ever deadline on Wednesday!! So the stress is almost over! Today however, I wanted to do the what's in my bag tag.




The first item is my purse, this purse is from River Island and I think i've had it for about 3 years now, and I haven't found any other purse that could replace it as of yet. I will be gutted if it ever breaks on me. It's just the perfect size with the perfect amount of compartments and I love it.


I am not the most tidy of persons when it comes to my purse, I constantly have receipts sticking out everywhere and train tickets etc. but it does the job!



Next is my handbag makeup bag, I always like to have a smaller makeup bag for my handbag as I never like to lug around all my makeup. At the moment this little bag is a black one from Ted Baker. I switch what goes in this all the time, but at the moment it is just the Maybelline matte mousse foundation, a Mac lipstick in the shade 'creme in your coffee' which I am loving at the moment, and then just some hand gel.


I think this picture just sums up the weather we are having in the UK at the moment, I am carrying an umbrella and sunglasses! The umbrella I have at the moment is the amazing Pandora one I got from work. And I need some new sunglasses but these are just some ones from Topshop. 


If you know me, you will know I will not be anywhere without a hairbrush, I probably brush my hair a bit too often to be honest. So that is an essential for my bag, and then I also have the worlds smallest pencil case as my friends like to call it. Its basically just got enough room for two pens and a highlighter, which is all I need for uni. So its perfect. (I do have a bigger one too, just don't like carrying that round with me everywhere)



I shall start with my little business card holder. I have this to keep my business cards in and any that I get given, to keep them nice and safe. I then have my mini mac book which is actually a pocket mirror (Which you may have seen on my 'what I got for Christmas haul') And then lastly, when I was at work the other day I took a few of my charms off my bracelet so I popped it in that little pouch for now. 

And lastly, your bag would be pretty useless without your keys. I have my house keys for Uni and my house keys for home along with my car keys.

And that is everything that I take round with me in my bag! If you guys have done a similar post, I would love to see what you keep in yours! 

4 comments:

  1. I love reading these posts, I'm so nosy I love to know what other people carry round with them aha! Love your bag!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, i'm the same! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  2. I always carry antibacterial sanitiser too! Always comes in handy! X

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete