Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Weekend Break to Prague

Hello lovelies, a couple of weeks ago now I went for a long weekend to Prague to celebrate one of my friend's 21st birthdays and it was incredible. So I thought I would just share some pictures and some of the things I did. 




 Dancing Building










Health and safety hazard. One seat cable cars with no seat belt or anything!









Here's a lot from my holiday (some of them may be slightly rubbish as some I took on my phone) If you guys have anything you want to know, if you are planning to go there soon, let me know in the comments! One thing I can say is that we were so blown away with how cheap everything is over there, it was amazing. You can also check out more photos of me and my friends when we were there on my instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment