Saturday, October 11, 2014

Zoella Beauty: Review

Hello lovelies, I know you will have all have heard about this special lady. Zoella. The amazing woman who inspires so many of us today, and as a lot of you will know, a couple of weeks ago she bought out her own beauty range 'Zoella Beauty'. So after searching several Superdrugs as all her products were flying off the shelves, I finally found them! 


I purchased the Zoella Soak Opera bath soak & the Zoella Lets Glow candle, mostly because I am obsessed with candles and I haven't had a good bubble bath in years so I felt these fitted me the best. I also wanted to try the Fizz Bar, but anywhere that stocks them must be sold out in seconds, as these were impossible to find. 

So I set out by running my bath and I poured some soak opera into the bath, I must admit I went a little bit crazy with it and used quite a bit. And to my delight the bath was full of bubbles within minutes, however to say how much I used, I don't know if it would be full of bubbles if you only used a little bit. As the bath was almost ready I lit my candle for the first time in the hope it would fill my room with a beautiful scent that would hit me when I walked back into my room. 

Now on a serious note, i've tried to look at these products completely objectively, as it is very easy to just say how amazing each product is just because we love Zoella so much. 


When I hopped into the bath it was very relaxing and smells wonderful, but for me I love my bubbles in my bath and if I were to use what I used every time I had a bath it wouldn't last very long for me. So i'm hoping the next time I used the product it will still give me lots of bubbles but with less product used.


When I reluctantly got out of the amazingly hot and lovely smelling bath, I did indeed walk into my room to be greeted with my room smelling great. However, the scent was fairly weak compared to my Yankee Candle for example and I have read several reviews that say that the smell is not to their taste, but me, I really like it! So I urge everyone to smell before they buy.



Overall, I think Zoe has done an amazing job to create all these yummy and affordable treats for us all to enjoy, you can tell shes put a lot of her personality into these. And for the price of each item I think it is definitely worth it to pamper yourself! You can find the whole range of her products here, on the Superdrug website (and obviously in store too)

What do you guys think of Zoella Beauty products? Post links down in the comments to your reviews, I'd love to read them!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get to the UK so I can buy these lovely products! :)

    essentiallyshannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I never thought about people not being able to get them outside of the UK. Poor you! Hope you get every single one when you are here :) xx

      Delete