Sunday, January 4, 2015

MAC Haul

Hello lovelies, So I have got tons of things recently. I've been treating myself a little too much. Today I went to M.A.C and picked up a few things that I have been craving. 


My 14 year old sister actually got some foundation for Christmas and because I didn't know my exact colour I unfortunately missed out on that one, so I went and got some myself anyway. I had been meaning to get Mac foundation for years but I have to travel quite far to go to the nearest Mac store so I've just never got round to it. However now - I have it! 

My skin has been bugging me recently and none of my foundations were doing what I wanted them to do, so I opted for the longwear foundation that gives you full coverage. A lot of people feel with this you need to add some powder to make it feel less shiny but I have quite dry skin anyway so powder often dries it out, so with a bit of bronzer and blusher, that will do the job anyway.

I've also never been much of an eyebrow girl, and never took as much care as I should with them. This will be one of the first good eyebrow pencils i've bought and I really hope it makes a difference.


And who can go into a Mac store and not buy a new lipstick? Not me. I wanted to go for a darker shade this time but not really into the gothic purples or anything like that. I found one which I adored called Viva Glam but unfortunately they didn't have that one in stock. However, I did find another one I really liked. I wanted a matte finish one because the others I have are glossy and have some shimmer to them so matte was a must. 




The one I got was called Taupe, its quite deceptive to be honest because I wasn't expecting the colour on my lips to be as it was. But it is really lovely and i'm glad I picked this one (although viva glam is definitely on the next to buy list)

And thats my little Mac Spree. The amazing thing about this little spree as well was there as 10% off all make up! So it cost me around 45 pounds for all three things. I would also love it if any of you could recommend your favourite mac lipstick colours for me to check out - I want to find out what everyone is loving and expand my collection.

1 comment:

  1. That eyebrow pencil is a dream! It used to be my holy grail before I got the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade. Now I use a mixture of the two! xx

    ReplyDelete