Monday, January 12, 2015

Whats in my makeup bag

Hello lovelies, so tonight I finally got some free time and decided to do a quick post for you guys. I do have a few planned its just finding the time to do it, but I promise more are coming!


I've wanted to do something like this for a while but i've always felt I didn't have enough 'good' stuff because I'm still fairly new to blogging and living life on a student budget. But I decided to treat myself recently so I finally feel like I have something decent to share with you guys.


Now I tend to swap what is in my makeup bag as I only really use my makeup bag when I go away and pick and choose what I want. Normally I have all my makeup on my dressing table so its not much of an issue.

I had just been to my boyfriends this weekend and this is what was in there.





My naked palette is my saviour. I forgot it once and I almost cried. Recently I have much been preferring more natural eyes, I hardly ever use eyeliner now so the naked palette does everything I want it to do. I have a few brushes in my bag but to be honest I only really use two or three of them.

This is one of the newest things you haven't seen. I got this from bareminerals for Christmas and I was quite impressed. Its not the normal mascara I would go for, but it kind of widens your eyes and especially makes the edges look miles longer.































There is nothing else that you guys havn't already seen now, but if you do have any questions about anything please ask! Thinking soon I will do a what's in my handbag post, so let me know if you'd like that too. Thank for reading guys,

6 comments:

  1. The one in this post is Taupe, which is like a dark nude. Its in my MAC haul below, the other ones I have are - Velvet teddy, Bombshell, New York Apple and Brick.
    I'd recommend going into a mac shop and trying some on, they are all there to try! hope this helps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your makeup bag, its so cute ^-^ Great selection of products, what MAC lipstick is that one?
    Great post <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realised you've already answered int he top comment, oops!

      Delete
    2. hahaha yeah its that one <3 love them all. And thankyou, I am obsessed with anything like mint green/light blue at the moment haha xxxx

      Delete
  3. Very nice!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know if you’re up for it :)

    Anastasia
    astbakay.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much <3 and ofcourse? are you on bloglovin? I will alway follow back on there xxxx

      Delete