Saturday, January 3, 2015

December Favourties

Hello lovelies, today I thought instead of boring you with every single thing I got for Christmas I would just do a favourites post with some of the things I go this month. It was incredibly hard to choose as I got so many amazing things this year. I actually don't think i've ever had as much!







So I managed to choose 7 things for this months favourites out of all of the amazing things I got this year. I've got quite a big mix into what I've got this month and some are a little random.







First, my beloved Michael Kors watch. I actually had no idea I was getting this at all. I literally mentioned it to my dad in a passing comment. I hadn't even looked myself into which one i'd really love but they chose well because it is very me. I do really like the big ones but now I have this one it is just so much more suited to me.



It is beautiful. And I am still not used to watches that tell you the date and day and everything, never had a fancy watch before. It's pretty cool.










Next, and this was a total shock too. This was a present from work! All 13 of us got Chanel perfume. I was amazed but it is fast becoming my favourite smell in the world. I'd never had chanel before, or even smelt this one so I feel so lucky to have got this from work when my friends have been like, I got a tub of celebrations.




These next two are a little different. The first one my boyfriend got me which is the Friends DVDs. We actually started watching them together as I (Don't hurt me) have never actually seen friends all the way through. We watched them online and it got a bit of a pain so one of the presents he got me was the whole box set, which I am loving.

The next is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Its a little Macbook Air pocket mirror! Its honestly such a perfect copy but just mini and its a mirror!
Best Invention ever! My mum got me this one because she knows I love cute little things.


My mum also got me this too, it's a book with '500 words you should know'. Now my friends already joke about how I speak with big fancy words so this book is perfect to give them a bit more to joke about. Plus with me doing a Journalism degree it's always good to know big words. I'll give you some examples:

Rejoinder

A reply that is especially sharp and witty. 'The dazzling rejoinder I should have made came to me half an hour later, long after I put the phone down'

Eschew

Nothing to do with chewing, this is instead connected with shy in the sense of 'to shy away from'. It means to avoid, to abstain from: you might eschew chocolate for lent.

Hope you guys learnt some new words there, if you knew either of those I am totally stunned.



Also in that picture were the Ted Baker lipsticks I received. I actually got three in the pack, but I left one at Uni. Whoops. The colours you get in the pack are actually lovely, you get a red, a pink and a nude. All are equally as lovely.







And best till last - My very first Tiffany necklace! (Or Tiffany anything) This is the other present my boyfriend treated me too, and I love it. He knew I needed a necklace to wear everyday, nothing majorly big or too statement. And this is perfect.

He did very well. I wouldn't have even thought about Tiffany (other than for engagement rings, obviously)




I have been ridiculously spoilt last month, I hope you all have been too! Let me know what your favourite Christmas present of 2014 was. 

2 comments: