Monday, February 2, 2015

Superdrug Haul

Hello lovelies, today I spent a little more than I care to admit. But one has to splurge occasionally (or in my case every other week). Today I only have lectures until 11 and so I went into town to do a few bits and bobs. I decided to give my hair a very healthy chop which you can go check out on my Instagram if you want to see that, and I popped into superdrug to literally just look at this one thing and so naturally I come out spending a small fortune. 



So the first thing that caught my eye were these real techniques brushes. Now my brush collection at the moment, although I do have a few, the quality is not that great. For ages I have been debating between Real Techniques or Zoeva and I think I did make my mind up and wanted to go for Zoeva, however these were on offer so I dived in and got these. I probably will still get the rose gold Zoeva set but for now these will start off my new shiny collection. The 3 pack of brushes cost just over 20 pounds and include the duo-fiber face brush, duo-fiber contour brush and the duo-fiber eye brush. All of these will come in really handy for my everyday makeup. And the single brush is the foundation brush, I got this as I was worried my current one was just sucking up too much product. That one is usually £8.99 but as part of the offer mine was around £4.50.



Next, I picked up these 3 items. These were impulse buys but I feel they will come in very handy. The first two were the maybelline colour 24h tattoo, these are both cream eyeshadows that I have never actually tried before but I think they give a really flawless and effortless look. I got them in the colour 'pink gold' and 'on and on bronze', these two colours are my favourite colours to wear on my eyes at the moment and will be easy to combine with my naked palette. 




I then picked up this Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick. I don't actually own a really red lipstick and the reason this one caught my eye was because it is for Red Nose Day. (If you don't know what that is, here in the UK Red Nose Day is this big charity day where we raise money for charity and there is this big TV thing, its pretty good). And £1.50 of the price of the lipstick goes to this charity. This is something I've always liked to get involved in and so why not do your bit while buying lipstick? It's a win win. The colour of this lipstick is actually called Red Nose Day, and its a really nice shade too!

And lastly, I saw all of Zoella's products sat there looking beautiful and I am actually yet to try the Fizz bar, and considering I left all my new bath bombs and stuff at home and forgot to bring them back to University I thought I'd treat myself and try this.






And that is my little superdrug haul for today, if you'd like me to review or mention any of these products again once i've used them, let me know! And let me know if you've spent a little too much on makeup recently just so I don't feel so bad!



5 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try the colour tattoos for ages! Might have to pick up the rose gold colour tonight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! they are such nice colours - Rose gold is definitely my favourite at the moment! xxx

      Delete
  2. Some great pics :) I love the colour tattoos and i really want to try the Kate Moss Lipstick!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Moss lipstick is the best lipstick I've ever stumbled on.
    I absolutely love the whole line and the way it wears!

    However the colour tattoo didn't work too well for me so I'd love to know how it works out for you!

    - Elise xo

    ReplyDelete