Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bag Wishlist

Hello lovelies, recently whenever I go into shops I am just totally drawn to the bag section and love looking at them all. So I thought I would do a post with a few of my favorites and what I will be buying (hopefully) in the near future. 





1. This is a sort of Céline replica bag which I am loving, and this will most probably be my first purchase. It's just such a classic looking bag. The one I found on Ebay, here, I'm not sure what the quality will be like as it is reasonably cheap (£26.99) but I will keep you posted.





2. The second one is a bag from River Island which is a lovely mint colour with black. I am totally loving mint at the moment and my car I will be getting hopefully very soon will also be mint so I want this to match with all the excitement. You can buy this here for £40.00.





3. Thirdly, another minty/ blue colour, but more pastel. Another thing I am loving right now, everything pastel! I hope they never go out of style. This one is a bargain at £11.95, which you can buy here on Ebay. When I do purchase this I really hope the quality will be good, which is obviously one thing you will be sceptical about.







4. Next, Is a little Ted Baker make up bag. I already have a big wash bag for majority of my makeup but I really want a little one to just keep in my handbag. This one is £22.00 and you can get it online here, but I will probably get it from selfridges or something in the hope of having student discount.











5. I've got a lot of blue and mint bags on my wish list this time and I really like this pink bag from New Look. And it is now on sale for £17.24 online, here.











6. This is another one from New Look, and the one thing that stood out to me on this were the handles. The length of the straps are pretty perfect and not like every bag you see today. I saw this bag on ASOS, here, for £24.99.













5. And lastly, another blue one. Slightly more pricey but I don't own a little bag like this other than clutch bags for going out and I really love the little chain. And for what it is it is slightly more pricey, £39.00. But it is very cute and again from ASOS, here.










And that is my bag wishlist... for now. I will let you know about some of the products from Ebay and if they are good quality. Let me know if you like any of these or what you've found that you love! Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. CUTE little post, I recently purchased a Celine look a like (review on my blog emilyldn.blogspot.com) check it out! Also I love the pastel blue asos bag!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked it out! I may buy that one then instead of risking the Ebay one, if it has your seal of approval haha. Yes it is super cute, but so pricey for a poor student like myself :( haha
      xxxx

      Delete