Monday, September 29, 2014

Lips Haul

Hello lovelies, today my lips got spoilt! Only a few purchases but things i've been wanting to try nonetheless. 



First stop was Topshop, at the moment they are doing 20% off so I did very well to keep myself in the makeup section and not even look at any clothes! (I genuinely have a shopping problem). But I have heard good things about the topshop makeup and especially the lipsticks so I decided to give them a go. There are so many lovely colours, the same goes to the nail varnish, and I spent ages trying to find my favorites (my friends tried on like 3 outfits in the time it took me to choose) I finally decided on the one from the lips section and I turn around to see more choices of colours of the sheer lips. So obviously I had to indulge in both. I wanted quite light colours as I have a few dark, and I picked a really sweet colour called 'macaroon' in the lips (so it also sounds delicious) which is a lovely pink shade, and then a slightly more orangey pink in the sheer lips called 'play with fire'.
These both retail at £8.00 but as I had 20% student discount I think they were about £6.40 each.








Next I ventured into superdrug, I was actually looking for the new Zoella products to have a little nosey, but it seemed that that superdrug was rubbish and didn't have any! However these little gems caught my eye. I have a few of the baby lips collection but i've actually not tried these before, and they were £2.99 each but with a buy one get one half price offer on. It was a tough choice to just choose two but I settled on 'Cherry Me' and the 'Strike a Rose' from the electro collection. Sticking to the pinkish theme i've carried with my lips on this blogpost.


I'm really impressed with them all to be honest and I can see my collection growing very soon!



Thanks for reading guys,

1 comment:

  1. Nice purchases! I love Baby Lips lip balms. They are moisturizing and leave a little bit of color! <3

    ReplyDelete