Monday, November 10, 2014

Winter Outwear Wishlist

Hello my lovelies, its that time of the year again when wrapping up warm is essential! But who says we can't do it in style? These are just some of the things I have been craving so much recently, pay day can't come soon enough!



I'll start with my all time favourite that I am totally in love with at the moment, my love for pastels is still going strong, and this winter coat is beautiful!



There are many similar ones out there but I haven't quite found one that I love as much as this. This one is from Miss Selfridge and will set you back about £80.00, but so worth it. You can find it online here.












Next, I am in massive need of more trousers and leggings. I think I'm going to have to go on a mass shop to get loads, but for now these are the only ones that make it on the wishlist. These are topshop jeans with the slits in the knees, now I will hunt around as topshop jeans are quite pricey and there may be some very similar ones around, but for now you can find this exact pair online here.

I don't know what the big hype is about ripped jeans at the moment, and I don't usually like it when they have loads of rips, but i'll make an exception for these! I think they look so stylish.









Now what winter outwear wishlist wouldn't be complete without a tartan scarf? I already have one with light blue tones but I saw this and thought it was adorable. Still has a hint of mint green/blue in it but I am loving the pink shades which isn't normally me.

This one in particular is from New Look for only £9.99, which you can get from online here.










Next, More tartan... But in the form of a blanket wrap. I think these are perfect for winter as you can stay super cosy while looking great too. And this is just one of the ones I saw that I adore, there are so many others that I wish I could snap up today. This one is also from New Look for £19.99, and you can see it here.













Next is this faux fur jacket from Miss Selfridge, and normally I'm not a fan of fur or shorter coats but this I can make an exception for, I think its so cute and wintery and also perfect for Christmas time and christmas parties.







As I was scrolling online there are so many beautiful things at the moment and just making me wish I had more money to spend, but these are the ones that made the final cut. If any of you have a wish list i'd love to see it to give me more things to drool at all over my keyboard.


3 comments:

  1. Love the blanket wrap! The pattern looks perfect for fall!

    I love your blog and decided to tag you in the Liebster Award Tag, I hope you can check it out and maybe give it a try?~

    Evelyn || BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur coat! I really want one! Just followed your blog x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete