Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favourites

Hello lovelies, its that time of year again. First of the month, everyone blogging about their favourites of the month. Now I haven't done one every month, because there are just some months where I don't feel I have enough of what i've been loving to share with you. But here we are this month with a few things I have for you! 



So I have 5 for you this time, one of them being a bit out there, but you'll soon see I couldn't not put it in. But that to come later, first the 3 beauty products I have been loving.


I'll start with the EOS lip balm, now i'm pretty sure i've had one of these on my previous favourites but I recently bought one in the flavour mint, and so this had to be in my favourites as I love them so much. This has been by my bed and in my handbag constantly since i've had it.




Next my Mac blush, I actually bought this a while back but I didn't actually wear it all that much because I had this bronzer I liked, but one day i forgot this bronzer at home and I used this and loved it so much more, it stays on for a lot longer and is a really autumnal colour.

Lastly for beauty products, I picked up this Rimmel salon pro nail varnish from the Kate Moss collection. Its in the shade 'Soul Session' and the reason I bought this was because I've recently got a part time job working at Pandora and they only like you to wear nude and natural colours and my nail collection is severely lacking in the nude colours. I have to say, I really like the look of the nudes on nails, it is really subtle but still looks nice. 

Next, I received a Ted Baker Ipad case as a late birthday present from a friend and it is beautiful. There isn't much more I can say about it really but I totally recommend any of the Ted Baker products, the only thing I don't really like are the big bags in the similar style to my Ipad case. I think for what they cost, they don't look that great and they scratch so easily too (especially in black) But I adore the handbags, just so expensive for poor students like myself.



And finally - The car key. I realise this is a bit different to put in a favourites but this month I got a car, and not just any car, my dream car I have wanted since I was about 15 and in a colour I totally adore! I am the luckiest girl in the world to get this. It's a fiat 500, in the colour mint. His name is Pascal and I don't think I could be any happier with him. So now you can see why I had to put him in my favourites this month. 


So that's that for this month, bit of a mix match but all favourites none the less. Let me know if you have had any weird favourites like me this month! 

2 comments:

  1. Love Eos lip balms ♥
    and now you have a car to match ha! Its gorgeous!!!

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are my fave! Want every single one.

      And hahaha, is it sad that i'm tempted to keep it in my car so they can match together?
      Thank you very much xxxx

      Delete