Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Favourites

Hello lovelies, this is me being super organised with my November favorites and actually posting it on the last day of November. November is a great month, with the excitement of Christmas just round the corner and the amazing colours of all the leaves, everyone is getting cosy and into the spirit!


I can't quite believe it is December tomorrow! But the first thing I have been loving this month is my baby lips lip balm in 'cherry me'. This is the third baby lips I have purchased and I can tell you hands down this is my favourite, it keeps my lips really moisturised, but also gives a nice berry tint to my lips so if I am doing something that doesn't really require me to put much makeup on like just popping to the shops, I will shove some of this on and it gives me a bit of colour to my lips. It's perfect for those lazy make up days!

Next, and i'm getting a bit Christmassy here, is my Christmas Yankee candle! When I saw all the Christmas collection this one was by far my favourite and with it being scent of the month this month and having 25% off how could I refuse? I only got a smaller jar because I wanted this scent to just remind me of Christmas, because my normal big jars last me forever. So this one will be perfect for the Christmas season!


Thirdly - I recently got given this from my manager and I am IN LOVE, I have wanted one for so long and I was ridiculously happy when I saw it. It is of course my Pandora essence bracelet with the caring charm. I have a massive pandora collection of charms and my normal charm bracelet is almost full but this is one of the new collections that been bought out where its a whole new bracelet with totally different charms. It is just beautiful - So I couldn't not put that on this month. 


Recently I have been having really bad breakouts around my chin and I was getting so frustrated because nothing was working and I didn't have the money to spend like 30 pounds on a face wash, so I found this in a massive collection of stuff I never actually used that have been given to me from presents and stuff and I actually love it. It is the soap & glory 'Peaches and clean 3 in 1 wash-off'. It smells amazing and it so smooth to put on your face but it still feels like its doing something for your skin, so I will continue to use that! 

And lastly, you can't quite see it that well but it is my red tartan scarf! Perfect for this time of year, I actually intended this to be a present for a friend, but it turned out I never actually saw said friend and decided i'd keep it for myself rather than returning it. I got it from TK Max and it is amazingly soft and warm and quite glad I kept it really! 

So that concludes my 5 favourites for this month, hopefully next month will be jam packed with all my favourite Christmas presents & I am super excited for that! Post a link to any of your November favourites, I'd love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment