Monday, December 1, 2014

Blogmas 2014!

Hello lovelies! As it is my first ever Christmas blogging I thought it would be great to do Blogmas! I am so excited for Christmas, I am already getting on all my friends nerves singing Christmas songs and wanting to put up the tree as I type this!


My Favourite Christmas Tradition

The one that popped straight into my head that we have done ever since I can remember (and i'm pretty sure it isn't unique or anything, it's just something I like) Every night on Christmas Eve we got to open one present, and mum got to choose which ones. It took us a few years to work out every year it was new pajamas, but now we know what it is going to be every year i'm really excited to see my new Christmas pajamas and sleep in a new cosy onesie or some big tshirt.

Another tradition that sort of stemmed from me is the Doctor Who Christmas special, every year even if we went to friends on Christmas day we'd have to be back in time for Doctor Who, because a couple of years ago I was rather obsessed. I don't watch it as religiously now, but it's still something we enjoy doing as a family.



If any of you want to do blogmas, please do and send me a link to your posts! and comment below your Christmas traditions too! 


2 comments:

  1. Love this. This is my first chirstmas blogging too so I might try and do blogmas aswell.

    btw, i've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog.
    shimmerofsparkle,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you really should :) Its such a good idea to do one!
      And thank you, I may have to wait a while to do it but I will at some point xxx

      Delete