Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas: Day 2

Hello lovelies! Its Blogmas day 2! 




What Christmas means to you

Well, I am not really that religious so we don't really celebrate that aspect of it. But to me, Christmas is about family and all your loved ones coming together and having a really magical time. We live in a really tiny village where everyone knows everyone so we like to go to pub while our chicken is in the oven and see everyone and go on a little walk (as we live in the lake district it would be rude not to with all the beautiful scenery)

This photo is from 2 years ago where we did exactly that. Christmas Day is the only day the trains don't run so we went on a little adventure down the tracks. 
And again last year outside the pub with the railway tracks in the background, with my mum and sister. 
We do enjoy our own little village Christmas. And this year will be the first in a new house and my grandparents will be joining us. So Christmas to me, is about all the little things that we forget about every other month of the year. The love you can feel at Christmas and how everyone is happier around Christmas. I honestly think its the most magical time of the year.

Just thinking about the last years, I am so so excited now and I can't wait to be with everyone and feel the love radiating through everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. You're doing the same Christmas tag as me! I love your blog post - you share the same views as me! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) i'll make sure I check out your posts then every day and we can compare hehe! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Aw this is so lovely! I totally agree that Christmas is all about family, what a wonderful time of year!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete