Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blogmas: Day 10!

As if it is the 10th of December already! Time is flying by, and I am not too far behind on my Christmas shopping this year, but this post is about my Christmas wishlist for this year.




First, and I know I am pushing my luck a bit here - but it is a Michael Kors watch. I got a bag for my birthday and I just think everything about the brand is beautiful.















Next is a gel nail kit, basically instead of spending about 20 pounds every time I want to get my nails done, I get this and it will work out so much cheaper. Now for my job we have to have our nails painted and looking nice but if I just used normal nail varnish it would chip it about 10 minutes, so this will be perfect and will save me sooo much money!












I am also in desperate need of some new winter boots, my trusty chelsea boots have recently failed me and have started to have a little hole in the bottom so I really need some flat (ish) chelsea boots of some kind! Boohoo is somewhere that never disappoints.











And just for some little stocking filler kind of things, I've been wanting a yankee candle car jar for my car since i've got him now so hopefully Christmas will be good to me.





I also really enjoy just getting little wintery bits and bobs that can be useful, like hats and scarfs and stuff. My mum is usually quite good at getting those little bits so thats about it really for this year!



Let me know what you guys have been pining for over the Christmas season and what is on your wishlists!


3 comments:

  1. Aw some really cute things here, that watch is STUNNING!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Chelsea boots, they're definitely an essential for every wardrobe!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete