Sunday, December 21, 2014

Help With Secret Santa

Hello lovelies, my gosh I am so sorry at how rubbish i've been at blogmas. I work in retail and I have been so busy, its been crazy. so this time of year - there is a lot of present buying going around, and one common thing that a lot of groups of friends or work colleagues do, is Secret Santa. So I thought (as i've had to do it myself) is find some great gifts under 10 pounds that will hopefully help you find some inspiration to find yours.



One thing that will never really disappoint is a candle, especially a Yankee one! No matter what age the person you are buying for is, they will still love a good Yankee candle and especially with there amazing Christmas scents out. The small jars are only £7.99 and you still have a few pounds left to buy some chocolates or something else small.










The next one is the books, you can get so many amazing little books that people will actually really love! Urban Outfitters is great for little books like these, or WHSmith & Waterstones. Or have a look online on sites like notonthehighstreet.com.


As we are all bloggers here, we all have an obsession with makeup.. so why not buy something you've been dying to try out for a friend! There are tons of makeup that can be affordable and you might just discover something you want to buy too and show us all. 

Another thing that has been a godsend for me is boots! they have some amazing deals on brands like Ted Baker, Jack Wills, Laura Ashley.. all amazing gifts that are all 3 for 2! I got my grandma, dad and mum all in one there - So go check stuff out! 


Sorry this post has been short and sweet, I promise things will calm down for me soon as I enjoy blogging so much and its been missing in my life for the past week. Tell me what you guys got in your secret santa!


1 comment: