Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogmas: Day 3!


Hello lovelies, this is a hard one - there are so so many I adore. 
I was going through a list with my boyfriend the other day and these are the ones that HAVE to be watched at this time of year.
  • Love Actually











  • Elf













  • The Holiday












  • The Grinch







  • Home Alone (all of them!)











  • The Santa Clause (all of them again!)












Now i'm sure these are all on your favourite list too but if for some reason they are not, go at get them from whatever the closest shop is right now! You can not go a Christmas season without seeing these movies! 

Let me know if there are any movies you would add to this that you have to watch during this month.


2 comments:

  1. Elf and the Grinch were definitely on my top 5! I added the Muppets Christmas Carol and Arthur Christmas too! I love your Blogmas series! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually seen Arthur Christmas! I'm going to put it on the list to watch this year and i'm sure it will join my list next year! :) xxxx

      Delete