Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogmas: Day 7

Hello lovelies, I do apologise for not posting a blogmas yesterday, but today you can get two! Plus another blog post entirely, Zoella's book review. So I think i've made up for being rubbish yesterday, sorry guys.  



So first of all, if some of you are doing the same blogmas as me and think, hold on - thats not the right day! You will be right. I've had to mix them up a little bit because I want to do some cute DIYs with you guys but I didn't have all the stuff for it when it needed to be posted.. but that will be coming soon, I promise.

Winter items I couldn't live without

  • First one would have to be my microwavable teddy.
He is like a cute cuddly hot water bottle, you basically take his little tummy out and its like a bean bag kind of thing and then heat that up in the microwave and then pop it back in and hes nice and toasty to cuddle with. Mine is exactly like this little elephant here and his name is Alfredo, but you can get them in all different shapes and sizes.









  • Next would have to be a winter jumper 
You always need something super warm and cosy in these cold 
December months, and why not make it festive too? A good winter jumper never fails to make people happy. I think its worth every penny, whether you spend that at Primark or Hollister, as long as it makes you happy. 






  • Something to keep my lips in check
Obviously these cold days see our lips in not very good shape with the bitter cold making them dry and horrible, I always need to have something in my bag to make sure they stay nice and moisturized. I've mentioned this before in my posts but I am still loving my mint EOS lip balm, its so handy to keep in your bag and make your lips feel great after using it.


  • Hot Drinks
It is important this kind of year to keep nice and warm and what better way to do this than with festive drinks - Hot chocolate and mulled wine being my personal favourites.


I wish we could drink mulled wine all year round, but it makes it extra special when we can during Christmas. 











  • And lastly, I know its not technically an item - But an open fire, lots of candles and fairy lights



Feeling cosy at Winter is super important to me, I want to get home and instantly feel warm and cosy inside, so I love loads of candles and fairy lights and a nice fire to feel amazingly wintery. 







Once again I apologise for my not posting yesterday - What item can you not live without this season? Hope you are all feeling more festive every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment