Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blogmas: Day 9!


Pictures of where you live


I've done this day a little earlier because I was home for a few days from University and when the post did pop up I would still be at Universtiy. I went on a little walk with my dogs and this is just a little bit of the village I live in up in the Lake District, I promise if it snows there will be loads more! 





View from my front door


If you look extra close, you can see my little car parked.

 My two perfect little pups

 I tried really hard to get the snowy fells in the background, and kind of failed.. but look close and you may see them!















Just a snippet into my tiny little village that I call home, I can't wait for it to snow and look even more magical! (fingers crossed it does this year!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment