Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blogmas: Day 6!



When do I open my Presents?

This has changed over the years, when my sister and I were a lot younger I think it was at about 5.30! But one thing that has stayed the same is that we always open our Santa presents first, then we have to have breakfast (if you read yesterdays post you will know that is always chocolate covered strawberries) and then after breakfast we are allowed to open the rest of them from friends and family (which are usually the best ones) I really like how that breaks it up a bit and we don't just open them all at once and go.. oh thats it.

This year as well, because my boyfriend and I won't be able to be with each other on Christmas day, as we both have younger sisters and family stuff to go to, we are gonna have our own little Christmas a few days later so that will mean more presents then!


No comments:

Post a Comment