Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogmas: Day 4



Favourite Christmas music

Now I'm a lover of all the classics! Wizzard, Wham, Paul McCarntey! All the best ones are the oldies in my opinion.

But some of the more recent (ish) ones I am liking at the moment are, obviously the new Band Aid, but one that was actually played at work today and had me dancing around and that just makes me happy is: Shake up Christmas by Train.

Its just a perfect song to listen to earlier on in December, and makes you really happy!

I could make this a much longer post and literally list every song I loved but just pick up the 'now thats what I call Christmas' album and they will be all the ones on there! So i'll leave this post for now, but let me know that one song that gets you totally excited for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. aww ofcourse hun :) followed you on bloglovin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a short, but sweet post! I couldn't agree more about those Christmas classics - Fairytale of New York is definitely a tune! I recommend you give Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande a listen, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete